Welcome to Friday’s Bitter End, folks. This is my official release day for my paranormal mystery, Forever Road. This whole thing’s got me busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking competition, so I’m going to make my announcements in a numbered list.
- I’ve got an interview over at Todd Brown’s Blog. Todd gave Forever Road a wonderful review (just in case you don’t want to take my word that it’s good). Pop on over there and say hi. And be sure to check out Todd’s books. He’s addictive.
- Forever Road is part of Beach Book Blast’s Spring Splash. Cruise over there and check out the other awesome offerings, some of which are on discount. Click here for the April 5th books. Click here for the April 6 books.
- I recently became a member of misterio press. Kassandra Lamb has put together a collection of ghost stories by misterio authors to promote Forever Road’s release day. Get over there and tell your ghost story.
- Today is the last day to enter my drawing for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. All you have to do is sign up for my blog via Feedburner. If your name is not in the hat, click this link and take care of it right now. This contest ends at midnight CST tonight. Entries made after that time will not be eligible to win.
- The winner of the final Forever Road e-arc was Helen McMullin. Helen said she was glad to win because she’d just finished a book and was trying to figure out what to read next. To be eligible for more exclusive giveaways, be sure to sign up for my Long Roads and Dark Ends Newsletter.
About Forever Road
Seeing ghosts is rough, but owing a ghost a favor flat out sucks.
My name’s Peri Jean Mace, and I’ve seen ghosts ever since I can remember. Don’t get too excited. Seeing across the veil branded me as a loony during my growing up years, and I learned to keep my yap shut about it.
Now I’m not sure I can anymore.
See, my cousin up and got herself killed the very same day I promised her a favor. Now she’s back in spirit form and determined to make me pay. If I don’t solve her murder, she’s going to haunt me forever. Talk about the debt collector from hell.
That’s not my only problem. An obnoxiously hot cop wants to arrest my best friend for the murder. My bigmouthed archenemy holds a clue to the killer’s identity. And there’s this mean—and ugly—woman who wants to beat me up.
None of this can turn out good.